I love Mexican food and when it comes to Chipotle Mexican Grill , I love the Burrito bowl.This recipe is inspired from the Chipotle Mexican salsa which is tangy, sweet and irresistibly delicious.Its simple and healthy and can be made within a few minutes.This is a great party side for chips or nachos.
- Sweet corn kernels
- Red onion - 1
- Roma tomatoes - 1
- Jalapeno - 1 (or) paprika powder - a pinch
- Cilantro/Coriander leaves - a few
- Lemon - 1
- Chop the onion,tomato,jalapeno and cilantro into very small pieces.Extract the juice of lemon and keep aside.
- Wash and drain the sweet corn.Take a large pan with lots of water and very little salt.Let it boil.Add the corn and let it boil for 5 min until tender.Drain them immediately with cold water so it stops cooking.Let it cool completely.
- In a large bowl gently toss the cooked sweet corn,onion,tomato,jalapeno,lemon juice salt and cilantro.
- Serve with Tacos, nachos or chips.
Sending this recipe to the following contest: