I am a big fan of the fruit and nut flavor of Cadbury's chocolate.This fudge recipe tastes almost similar to that.So if you are a big fan of it ,then you have to try this and I am sure you are gonna be so addicted !!
Microwave fudge is the easiest way of making fudge.It is yummy,easy, quick and just takes 2 minutes.
- Instead of writing a long blog post ,I have just broken down all the steps into pictures.Hope it helps !
- All you need is a microwave..Just mix the ingredients and let the microwave do its magic.The fact that I am eating a few while writing this post makes me even more happy :)
- Add a pinch of salt as it will bring out the flavor but it is optional.
- Semi sweet chocolate chips - 3 cups
- Condensed Milk - 12 oz can
- unsalted butter - 1 tsp (optional)
- Assorted mixed nuts and dry fruits -1 cup
- Line your pan with aluminum foil.This comes in handy when you can take the fudge out of the refrigerator to cut them.
- Mix all ingredients except the nuts and fruits and microwave on high for 1.5 min or 2 mins until the chocolate is melted.
- Mix well until you get a glossy chocolatey gooey mixture.
- Just before pouring into the pan,add the nuts and mix them gently.
- I have used California raisins and for nuts make sure you get the roasted mixed unsalted nuts - Cashews,almonds,pistachios,pecans and walnuts.If you have fresh nuts just dry roast them in a pan for 2 mins.Let it cool.
- Refrigerate ,do not freeze.Wait for atleast 2 hrs before you cut them into pieces.Remove the foil before cutting.
These smooth melt in your mouth fudge pieces are so easy and a very quick fix for a dessert when your have friends over at your place...What are you waiting for.Go ahead ...make it and eat it !!