- Gluten free flour(Pillsbury brand) - 1 and 3/4 cup
- Unrefined coconut oil at room temperature in solid state -1/2 cup
- Canola oil - 1 tblsp
- Egg - 1 ( replace it with flax seed powder if u want it vegan)
- Jaggery(sugarcane powder) or dark brown sugar - 1 cup
- Vanilla extract - 2 tsp
- Baking soda - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Vegan Chocolate chips (Enjoy life brand)- 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Beat the egg. Add coconut oil,jaggery,vanilla extract and beat it well .
- Mix all dry ingredients together except for chocolate chips.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together to form a thick dough. If too wet add a little bit flour. If too dry add some oil.
- Add chocolate chips and mix gently .
- Add canola oil at last to prevent it from sticking. Dough is ready.
- Make small balls and put it on a baking tray.
- Bake for 7-8 min(small mini cookies) and 10-12 mins(big cookies).
- Bake until corners r slightly brown . Do not overbake.
Post a Comment