- Avocado -2
- Red onion -1 small
- Jalapeño-1(deseeded) (or) red chili flakes -1/2 tsp
- Lime or Lemon-1
- Cilantro - a few leaves
- Slit the avocados lengthwise. Discard the seed. Scoop out the flesh in a bowl. Roughly mash it with a fork. Let it be lumpy and not very smooth.
- Finely chop the onion,jalapeño, cilantro. Squeeze the juice of 1/2 or full lemon according to your taste.
- Mix everything in a bowl along with salt. Adjust salt, chili, and lemon according to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips or use this as a spread in Sandwich, Tortilla, or Roti.